Shaykh Nuh Keller
Shaykh Abdal-Hakim Murad
Other Misc. & Interesting Articles
British Muslim Heritage
Bayan - a clarification by Sheikh Abdal Hakim Murad
Allahumma salli ala sayyidina Muhammadin wa-alihi wa-sahbihi wa-sallim
The recent inquisition directed against me and by implication all Qur’anically faithful Muslims triggered by two YouTube clips has started a debate among Muslims themselves about what I actually said and believe. This note is an explanation of my position, since every Muslim has the right to know.
A Note about Adverts
Please note that masud.co.uk does not endorse any of the adverts that appear from Google Ads. They have been added to help generate some funds to help pay for hosting and other costs associated with running and maintaining the site and server. If you wish to donate to the hosting and running of this site please use the following donate button:
18. Analysts, not annalists, know that entification entails tenet-tenants.
19. Do not speak of ‘gender’ until you understand the global culture which defines it.
20. By allowing Ministries of Justice to exist, Islamism becomes an inadequate variant of the monoculture.
21. Passion is the monoculture’s deadly opposite.
22. Religion is false when it gives you no hope.
23. If you fail to give yourself in total loving surrender to the Ground of Being, you are a friend to the rebel demons.
24. The believer is in conflict with the monoculture either by seeking to destroy it or by seeking its redemption. But he is always in conflict with it.
If you wish to donate to the continued efforts to run, host and develop this site please use the donate button below. All donations are gratefully received.
All articles contained on this website are copyrighted and owned by the authors unless otherwise stated.
Articles may not be used or reproduced without the prior consent of the webmaster, authors, publishers or their representatives.
Limited fair use accepted. Any reproduction must acknowledge this website and the author and must not be edited or changed in anyway.