Shaykh Nuh Keller
Shaykh Abdal-Hakim Murad
Other Misc. & Interesting Articles
British Muslim Heritage
9. Eve is completion, not addition.
10. He that plans Sharia rule where there is no Tariqa is as he that sets a fire in the rain.
11. If your birth is humble, let the sunna make you a nobleman; if your birth is noble, ensure that your acts are not less so.
12. He that considers a part of the sunna to be small is uninterested in the Prophetical light.
13. Anyone can fear His law, but they only love it who are close to Him.
14. Narrowness without knowledge of God is only narrowness; narrowness with knowledge of Him is one of His Friend’s royal roads.
15. Forgiveness is only complete when you love those who have given you the opportunity to be forgiving.
Good anger, bad anger, and Shirk al-Asbab [PDF]
"The process of degeneration which seems to be predicted by all world religions is
Clarification: On the boundaries of da’wa
Imam al-Ghazali's Revival of the Religious Sciences with Sidi Idris Watts in Bifröst, Iceland. In aid of the Cambridge New Mosque Project.
A Note about Adverts
Please note that masud.co.uk does not endorse any of the adverts that appear from Google Ads. They have been added to help generate some funds to help pay for hosting and other costs associated with running and maintaining the site and server. If you wish to donate to the hosting and running of this site please use the following donate button:
18. Analysts, not annalists, know that entification entails tenet-tenants.
19. Do not speak of ‘gender’ until you understand the global culture which defines it.
20. By allowing Ministries of Justice to exist, Islamism becomes an inadequate variant of the monoculture.
21. Passion is the monoculture’s deadly opposite.
22. Religion is false when it gives you no hope.
23. If you fail to give yourself in total loving surrender to the Ground of Being, you are a friend to the rebel demons.
24. The believer is in conflict with the monoculture either by seeking to destroy it or by seeking its redemption. But he is always in conflict with it.
If you wish to donate to the continued efforts to run, host and develop this site please use the donate button below. All donations are gratefully received.
All articles contained on this website are copyrighted and owned by the authors unless otherwise stated.
Articles may not be used or reproduced without the prior consent of the webmaster, authors, publishers or their representatives.
Limited fair use accepted. Any reproduction must acknowledge this website and the author and must not be edited or changed in anyway.